CARE OF OUR FURNITURE RANGES
Our ranges of furniture are made from solid timbers, and, on some ranges, veneered boards. As with all woods, timber used will have it’s own imperfections. Most of these imperfections are natural features such as cracked knots, slightly different shading of the wood, small cracks and variations in the grain. Every piece is handmade, so no two items will ever be exactly the same.
All items are supplied with packaging to avoid any damages during delivery.
Some units are supplied with the fittings packed loose in a bag inside the box.
AFTER- CARE FOR YOUR FURNITURE.
- added moisture may cause the panels in your furniture to move slightly, so adequate ventilation should be provided to minimise this.
- extreme temperatures should be avoided as much as possible as this may lead to the wood drying out too much, so try and keep your furniture away from radiators as much as possible.
- light will over a period of time slightly alter the colour of the wood, this is just part of the ageing process.
- spillages should be avoided as much as possible, if they do happen they need to be cleaned off as quickly as possible with a dry cloth.
- some items of furniture are very heavy and awkward to lift. We recommend that you have 2 people to lift these, such as tables. Never drag a unit as this will lead to damage to the unit and flooring.
- to keep the lacquer looking as new as possible we recommend that the furniture is cleaned regularly using natural wax based polishes.
- NEVER USE HARSH CHEMICALS SUCH AS BLEACH, OR ABRASIVE MATERIALS SUCH AS DISH SCRUBBERS, ON ANY WOOD PRODUCTS.